TREATMENT & WASHING
We have the skills, technology and the tools to bring your designs to life
Our mechanical and/or chemical processes achieve the desired fashion look. Additionally, ASADA can achieve diverse looks and patterns – via various wet and dry finishing techniques such as washing, ripping, batching, crushing, whiskers, sandblasting, screen-printing, tinting and bleaching. At the same time, the techniques used aim to reduce the environmental impact of our actions using innovative yet simple techniques. These may include treatments such as normal or dry ice-blasting to achieve the appropriate look.
Our aim – depending on the desired effect, can also give the fabric a softer feel, enhance its appeal (without strength loss), improve wear life, whilst improving color retention and fashionable flair.
In denim bleaching treatments, de-coloration is done by using oxidative bleaching agents (calcium hypo chlorite, sodium hypo chlorite, hydrogen peroxide or potassium permanganate) during washing, thus destroying indigo. The level of discoloration depends on the strength of the bleach liquor quantity, temperature and treatment time, but the proper after-wash is necessary to diminish yellowing of denim.
The advantages of ASADA’s Treatment and Washing techniques and processes include:
- The best quality, ethical and environmentally friendly technologies
- Use of eco-friendly chemicals for multi-functional finishes.
- Our ability to provide unique finishes and distinctive fashion looks
- Our ability to achieve increased softness and garment comfortability
- Highly competitive prices – reducing the overall per garment cost
- Improved productivity due to reduced processing time across the entire process
Due to the changing nature of Treatment and Washing processes and technologies, ASADA has chosen to work with its closest partners in this space, blending our QA processes throughout. This strategy ensures we have access to the newest technologies and environmentally friendly treatments.
Let's connect. Follows us on social networks.